What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Personal Information. Any personal information provided by you and collected by us is voluntary and you can opt-out or ask us to delete your personal information at any time. We may collect: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site through data tracking such as a “cookie”, register on our site, book an appointment, make a purchase, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
A. Contact you after you give us your clear and unambiguous consent to:
· Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
· Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
· Follow up with you after correspondence (i.e. live chat, email, phone inquiries, etc.)
1. Process payments when you purchase products or services. Please note that we only use third party payment processors that secures personal information and are in compliance with GDPR.
2. Marketing or advertising our services – we may use personal data you provide us to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
4. Improvement of our website in order to better serve you and enhance user experience.
5. To quickly process your transactions.
6. Sharing with third parties – we may share your personal data with trusted third parties such as payment processors to process payments, Google/social media platforms for purposes of advertisements.
7. How do we protect your information?
· Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
· We may use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
· All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Although we take necessary measures to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that your personal data will be immune from technology or security breaches. In a case where there is any data breach that we are aware of, we will inform you immediately. If you have any reason to believe that the information you provided us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us through our contact details provided below.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
1. Access to the data – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data with us and seek to know how such data is being used. You can restrict processing if the data is inaccurate, unlawful or no longer needed.
2. Update of the data – You have the right to update your personal information with us and get the update confirmation.
3. Withdrawal of your consent – You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of the data at any time and/or object to our use of such data.
4. Data Deletion – You have the “right to be forgotten”, as such you may contact us at any time for erasure of your personal data and get the erasure confirmation.
Do we retain your Data?
We only retain your personal data as long as it is required for purposes outlined in this Policy. We may retain some specific personal data for longer periods of time if:
1. The data is required for prevention of fraud and abuse of our services.
2. The data is needed for contractual and accounting purposes.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
· We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
· Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
· Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
· Share your information with our affiliates that have been previously identified to you in order for you to receive gifts or bonuses you are signing up for.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
· Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you believe your information was not handled as outlined. You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can unsubscribe or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.